We are looking for bright, energetic students to work within our Operations Department in the evenings and weekends. Full training will be provided. This post offers excellent and flexible experience in Office Administration and can be easily dove-tailed with higher education courses.
We liaise with insurance companies to arrange private medical assistance for foreign nationals whilst they are in the UK. It would ideally suit medical/dental/veterinary/science students as you would have first contact with patients, obtain telephone medical histories and triage cases. There will be opportunities to write medical reports, referral letters and to interpret test results, under the supervision of our Medical Director.
As an Operations Administrator you will:
- Confidently liaise by telephone with our clients, suppliers and end-users.
- Focus on obtaining a solution for each case within specific time constraints.
- Ensure all outgoing communication is of the highest quality.
- Accurately maintain and update the case database.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours to coincide with your course.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Potters Bar
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
£18000 per year
- Responsible for
- Organising medical and dental appointments for foriegn visitors
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required