We are looking for exceptional brand ambassadors to join our perky team and take PERK!ER to the next level. The role will be part-time and provides great flexibility, allowing you to work when it suits you best. We are looking for Brand Ambassadors from all around the UK to help us build up PERK!ER’s awareness!
The core activity of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
Representing PERK!ER's brand values, sampling our products and communicating our key benefits at to our consumers.
Being part of the perky team at large consumer shows such as BBC Good Food show, Be:fit London and Vegfest.
Sampling at retail and foodservice sites including stores like Whole Foods Market, Universities, Offices
Gathering information and feedback from customers at events & providing the PERK!ER team with insight.
From time to time audit retail and foodservice sites to gain key insight about PERK!ER's in-store presence & ensure PERK!ER is stocked and well merchandised
You Will Be:
- Passionate about the health foods and /or Sports and fitness industry
- An outgoing character with excellent and confident communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Highly organised with the ability to be flexible and manage your time effectively
- Strong problem solving skills and able to spot and act on opportunities
- Ability to gather feedback and provide insights
- Team player
What we offer:
Payment: Attractive competitive hourly based payment scheme, with expenses paid. In addition PERK!ER will also give brand ambassadors the opportunity to earn extra through bonus activity.
- That you're from the university
- That you have a strong work ethic
- We wouyou to be a perky person
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £9.00 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Sampling events and other bonus activities
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required