Take the reins of our social media channels and help drive brand awareness and engagement with our international community of outdoor aficionados.
Freeze is growing! We've had a bumper few years, supplying premium snow, surf and outdoor products to our global customer base. To support the next stage of our growth, we're looking to recruit a Social Media and Content Coordinator to join our Content Marketing team.
Taking the reigns of our social media channels, your primary role will be to seek out, package up and post loads of fun and interesting content across our social media channels with the aim of creating interest and engagement with our growing community of followers.
You'll learn everything we know about Social Media Marketing and have the opportunity to put it all into practice for a successful business in a cool industry. There'll be stats to track and targets to hit, but you'll get to use your mind and your initiative to figure out the best way to do things – while operating within the guidelines of the Freeze brand.
When you're not living and breathing social media, then you'll help out with a bunch of other tasks within our busy Content Marketing team. From essential tasks like populating product descriptions and size guides, to link-building and content creation, you'll get to experience the full spectrum of activities that are our bread and butter.
To be in with a shout, you'll need to have really strong written English – ideally able to adapt your writing style to our own brand voice. Spelling and grammar mistakes are a big no-no. You'll have the keys to our social channels too, so you must be responsible and trustworthy. A passion for social media marketing will stand you in good stead, but it's almost more important to be stoked on skiing, snowboarding, surfing and the outdoors in general. And a sense of humour will always help!
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE…
- Research, create and collaborate on content for the Freeze Pro Shop social media channels
- Write posts and propositions to support the content that you've sourced or created
- Optimise content and messaging to suit the different social channels
- Edit and repurpose images and videos as required
- Plan and schedule posts to achieve a daily target
- Deliver a range of posts following the themes of our 'Content Pillars'
- Review, track and report on the success of activity and the growth of our community
- Use additional time to support with other Marketing-related tasks like completing product descriptions, populating size guides, link-building and administering the website
What we offer:
The chance to join a young and dynamic team working with products and activities that we love
- Experience working in a fast-paced e-commerce business that's experiencing strong growth in international markets
- A fresh new working environment and/or the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and freedom, providing you have the dedication to earn it
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment
- Regular staff nights out and fun activities to get involved in
- Significant discounts on snow, surf and outdoor product
- Bachelor's Degree
- No experience required
AT THE VERY LEAST, YOU'LL HAVE…
- A good understanding of the major social media channels and trends
- A high level of written English, with a few examples of your previous work
- The ability to think creatively and adapt your style
- An affinity with the Freeze brand and our story
IDEALLY, YOU'LL ALSO HAVE ONE OR MORE OF…A deep passion for the outdoorsSkill, knowledge or experience in snow, surf or outdoor productsExperience in a similar roleA formal qualification in Marketing, English or a related subjectExperience working with website Content Management SystemsAn understanding of best practice in copywriting for SEO
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Temporary Full Time, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £19000 and £24000 per year
- Responsible for
- Social Media Marketing
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required