1. Assisting with the health, safety, welfare and healthy eating of children in the hall, dining area and anywhere within the school campus, until the start of morning school supervision.
2. Encourage social graces, the use of cutlery where required and assist with the meal process.
3. Set up and clear away tables and chairs, supervise the clearing away of eating utensils and recreational equipment and to clean up spillage where necessary.
4. Assist with any first aid that may be required prior to the morning school session commencing.
5. Supervise pupils in the canteen/ hall during eating and during recreational activities for the duration of breakfast club.
6. To co-operate with your employer and follow health and safety advice and instructions.
7. To abide by the principles and practice of equality of opportunity as laid down in the NG Teach Equal Opportunities Policy
In addition to all of our recruitment services, NG Teach also offers on-going additional support to all of its candidates via the following:
NG Teach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form with a full DBS check along with two references.
For further information, please visit our website
Click 'apply now' and send us your CV.
Select the region you’re interested in below and receive new suitable vacancies via email.