Can't find a job that suits your busy student schedule? As an English Second Language (ESL) tutor with Bidvine, you could earn £20 per hour (depending on experience) and choose where and when you work!
This is the busiest season of the year for us so we are urgently looking for English as a Second Language (ESL) Tutors to take on students nationwide. If this sounds like you a good fit for what you'relooking for, click the 'Apply' button! We'd love to hear from you. You could get hired today!
What we offer:
- We email you specific student requests, based on your availability and location.
- Complete flexibility - choose when and where you want to work. No minimum working hours.
- 100% free to sign-up and we don't take a commission.
- You only pay a small fee (around £4 + VAT) when you want to make contact with a student.
- If you don't like the details, then you don't pay. Simple. You choose your own students.
- We don't take a commission and any repeat business and referrals are completely yours too.
- A-levels preferred
- Not applicable for the role
Are you an English-speaker with a good grasp on grammar rules and great communication skills?
- Are you happy to come up with teaching plans and tutor ESL students in your local area, for £25 per hour?
- Tasks may include teaching beginner, intermediate and advanced students conversational proficiency in English, and full fluency as well as both reading and writing skills.
- Tutoring experience is ideal but not strictly required
- Degree is not required for the role but must be at least 18 years of age.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £16.00 and £25.00 per hour
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required