What are you going to do
This is the busiest season of the year for us so we are urgently looking for English as a Second Language (ESL) Tutors to take on students nationwide. If this sounds like you a good fit for what you'relooking for, click the 'Apply' button! We'd love to hear from you. You could get hired today!
What we offer
- We email you specific student requests, based on your availability and location.
- Complete flexibility - choose when and where you want to work. No minimum working hours.
- 100% free to sign-up and we don't take a commission.
- You only pay a small fee (around £4 + VAT) when you want to make contact with a student.
- If you don't like the details, then you don't pay. Simple. You choose your own students.
- We don't take a commission and any repeat business and referrals are completely yours too.
What we ask:
- A-levels preferred
- Not applicable for the role
- Are you an English-speaker with a good grasp on grammar rules and great communication skills?
- Are you happy to come up with teaching plans and tutor ESL students in your local area, for £25 per hour?
- Tasks may include teaching beginner, intermediate and advanced students conversational proficiency in English, and full fluency as well as both reading and writing skills.
- Tutoring experience is ideal but not strictly required
- Degree is not required for the role but must be at least 18 years of age.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to Bidvine now, view the jobs for free and pay only if you see a job you like. You could get hired today!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £16.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required