We are looking for charismatic, outgoing ladies to join a growing team of dynamic, friendly staff to work at various sporting events throughout the year. Experience in the event/hospitality industry preferred but not essential as full training will be given. You must be confident, enthusiastic and willing to engage and interact with people.
Your job will involve interacting with the general public and engaging with them to promote a brand. You will be handing out merchandise, capturing customer data and signing up new customer accounts. Hostessing requirements will involve meeting and greeting guests, serving drinks and ensuring clients and customers have a personalised and enjoyable experience.
What we offer:
- We offer the chance to work within a dynamic and friendly team.
- All staff will be provided with a stylish comfortable uniform.
- Full training will be given.
- Qualifications not essential
- Event Work experience preferred but not essential
- We will require a recent photograph of each candidate, head shot and full body shot.
- Dress size will be needed as uniform will be provided for all staff so top, trouser and shoe size must be given.
- Education Level
- North West
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£12.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- You will be responsible for handing out merchandise, data capture and signing up new customers. As well as working in hospitality at selected events ensuring clients and customers have a personalised and enjoyable experience.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required