We’re looking to build a new team of Agape Reps at Plymouth University to help generate awareness among students for the work we do and to promote the opportunities we offer. Agape Volunteers is a well established, UK-based non-profit organisation with the core mission of sending student volunteers to support humanitarian work in countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana and South Africa. Whilst volunteering is the main focus, we also aim to offer our volunteers once-in-a-lifetime experiences through providing adventures like safaris, wildlife sanctuary experiences, African cultural experiences and much more. This is a part-time role and, in addition to monthly bonuses, you will be paid for each volunteer you send our way.
This role is highly flexible and has no minimum time input. You will be paid not by the hour but will receive a significant payment for each volunteer that you send our way (providing they book a trip) and it is entirely up to you how you go about promoting Agape Volunteers, though we will provide guidance from our team and necessary materials beginning with a starter pack once your employment has commenced.
What we offer
- Flexible hours.
- A generous commission for every volunteer you generate for us.
- £30 per successful volunteer sign up
- Excellent experience for your CV in supporting an ethical humanitarian organisation.
- A reference from our CEO when you graduate.
- A 'level-up' system that rewards you more for the better you do!
- Grassroots-level involvement in a fast growing UK enterprise.
- Monthly prizes and incentives, as well as money off trips and adventures for you and your friends.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Responsible for
- Promoting our volunteering opportunities among students through creative and innovative means, including through social media; liaising with a country-wide network of Agape Uni Reps; working independently.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required