Braxzz is a brand new range of alcohol-free Craft Ales which is to be launched across Europe by the end of Q1.
Braxzz are looking for a UK based student to attend beer festivals, other promotional events and target potential customers to spread the word of the brand.
This should be an extremely driven, friendly and charismatic person who has a strong knowledge of the Craft Ale Industry. We are set to initially launch an Alcohol-Free IPA and Porter with further launches over the coming 12 months.
The remit of the candidate is to put together a calendar for 2018 of festivals, events and target customers followed by attending each event, making sure the brand is being fully exposed.
What we offer:
- Fully flexible working
- You are your own boss - You can choose and plan your own events to attend to maximise the exposure to the brand
- A completely fun working environment
- Reasonable expenses reimbursed for all travel including overnight stays if necessary
- Competitive pay (£6-7.50/hour) plus bonus
- A-Level (Currently studying degree)
- Previous experience preferred but not required
- Somebody who can drive and has access to a vehicle
- Somebody who will buy into the brand to maximise the impact of the role
- Somebody who has a strong knowledge of the industry
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£6.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Promotional side of the business
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required