What are you going to do
This is the busiest season of the year for us so we are urgently looking for Furniture Assemblers to take on furniture assembly projects nationwide.
If this sounds like a good fit for what you're looking for, click the 'Apply' button! We'd love to hear from you. You could get hired today!
What we offer
We email you specific client requests, based on your availability and location.
- Complete flexibility - choose when and where you want to work. No minimum working hours.
- 100% free to sign-up and we don't take a commission.
- You only pay a small fee (around £4 + VAT) when you want to make contact with a client.
- If you don't like the details, then you don't pay. Simple. You choose your own clients and projects.
- We don't take a commission and any repeat business and referrals are completely yours too.
What we ask:
- Minimum degree: Not applicable for the role
- Previous furniture assembly experience is desired
- Are you handy at assembling flatpack furniture and do you have experience putting together a few pieces at home or for friends and family?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you punctual, friendly, and professional?
- Are you happy to work with clients directly and choose your own work?
- Tasks may include assembling chairs, tables, desks, beds, etc. with instructions provided by the client and the manufacturer.
- Degree is not required for the role but must be at least 18 years of age.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to Bidvine now, view the jobs for free and pay only if you see a job you like. You've got nothing to lose and you could get hired today!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Casual / Part Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £18.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Furniture Assembly
- Type of Job
- Manufacturing / Industrial, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required