Join a developing property management company and get the chance to leave your unique footprint by designing a modern, Scandinavian, space saving look for a portfolio of 130 flats in Central London.
You will have the opportunity to leave your unique footprint by designing a modern, Scandinavian, space-saving look for a portfolio of 130 flats in Central London. This is an fantastic opportunity for an interior design student looking to gain work experience and to grow your portfolio.
Working hours will be flexible and can be agreed based on your availability.
What we offer:
An opportunity to have your designs used by a fast-growing property management company.
- At least 2nd year of your undergraduate degree
- Some experience in interior design is preferable but not essential
- Must be an undergraduate student studying interior design (at least 2nd year)
- Passionate about interior design
- Keen to learn and explore
- A team player
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
Please ensure that you are eligible to work in the UK before you apply.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£250 per month
- Responsible for
- Designing a modern, Scandinavian, space saving look for a portfolio of 130 flats
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Design / Fashion
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required