MEM Electrical Contractors is looking for a full time book keeper to manage the company finances.
We are seeking a bookkeeper to start immediately
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding on how to manage staff pensions & staff payroll (under 20 staff), including staff annual leave; prepare VAT submissions, HMRC Submissions; the ideal candidate should also be expected to undertake some limited office admin.
You would also be required to provide financial reports & advice when requested
Level 3 Certificate in bookkeeping
Ideally at least 3-5 years demonstrable experience providing bookkeeping & payroll services for similar small sized businesses
- Proficiency using email, word processing & spreadsheet software (either MS Suite, G Suite, LibreOffice)
- general good IT literacy in addition
- Excellent working knowledge of Quickbooks (online version)
- Excellent verbal communications & interpersonal skills, particularly regarding articulation of financial matters
- Good phone manner
- Good understanding on the responsible handling & securing of commercially sensitive information & 3rd party data
- Up to date & detailed knowledge of UK tax law, CIS, payroll & pensions requirements
What we offer:
- Rate is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (Negotiable)
- Minimum degree: bachelors degree
- Minimum work experience: some experience would be preferrable
We require a copy of your CV and list of qualifications and references when applying for the role along with a brief cover letter.
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£9.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Submitting VAT, organising company receipts, submitting the company account at the end of the year, organising payroll, organising timesheets, employee expenses and invoices
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required