What are you going to do
Le Choux is looking for a part time sales and marketing intern. We are a small, young patisserie company and we are looking for a bright, creative student/ graduate to help us in the development of our brand and our communication.
The role is flexible and would include a variety of different tasks:
- Blog writing and content planning
- Social media
- Packaging and design research
- Business planning
What we offer:
- First hand business experience with real responsibilities
- Ability to work remotely and at your own pace
- A daily dose of pastries!
- Training and understanding of business start up
- Coaching and developing personal skills, business skills and support.
- Expenses paid.
What we ask:
- Higher education level preferred, min A- Levels
- Basic Previous Work experience preferred
Some of the following skills would be helpful, however we are able to train the right candidate.
- Strong writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Understanding and interest in food trends
- Social media savvy!
- Good at working basic computer programmes: Excel, Microsoft, Windows
- Passionate about food and pastries!
The role is part time, minimum of 3 months.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
Between £20.00 and £50.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Social Media, Content Creation, Marketing, Sales, Web development
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required