Are you looking to work at some of the best VIP events this year? Absolute Taste are looking to grow its AMAZING casual hospitality team! Absolute Taste is a leading event company that supplies catering at some of the most prestigious events across London, the rest of the U.K and internationally.
This is an amazing opportunity to see what goes on back stage at many of the UK's most high profile events. We offer full training, excellent rates of pay and can offer flexible hours to fit around your studies and/or other work! No experience is required you just need to have a super attitude! Rates start at £8/hr and go all the way up £10/hr for standard waiters and bar staff! If this seems like the job for you then please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
With a busy season ahead of us we are looking to add to our super team of waiters, wine waiters and bar staff to look after VIP's and their guests in a number of high profile events including:
- Chelsea Design Week (1st Week March)
- Goodwood Revival
- Proms in the Park
- British Masters
- ATP Tennis
- More Amazing Summer events to be announced soon!
- Lots of high end private and corporate events…(including weddings, product launches, Christmas parties and more…)
What we offer:
- Weekly Pay
- Salary: £8.00 to £12.50 /hour excluding Holiday
- Flexible work around your studies
- not required for this role
- Positive attitude, we will provide training
For you to have a positive attitude and willing to learn and we will provide full training to ensure you experience some of the UK leading hospitality event.
- A calm, personable and confident character is required, with the ability to think clearly under pressure
- Chatty, confident and a natural welcoming manner.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Excellent presentation required
- Must have excellent communication ability with a high command of the English language.
- Self-composure in all situations and the ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- A confident and outgoing personality, always polite.
- Good hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Passion for food creation and service delivery
- Previous catering/hospitality experience is preferable, however not necessarily required - you just need to have a super attitude!
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Ensuring our guests have the best experience possible
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required