What are you going to do
- Recieving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language (Czech) through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact to all Czech speaking clients.
- Pro - actively responding to customer queries in Czech via inbound calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Data input and information management.
- Liasing with the team leader to resovle any customer complaints/ issues.
What we offer:
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel: accommodation provided for up to 2 weeks
- Support to rent their own flat
- Production bonus
- 1 month training
- Greek lessons
- Friendly and international working environment
What we ask:
- Graduates of High School, College, University
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- Native Czech speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Eligible to work in the EU (EU Visa: no sponsored visa for this position)
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV in English!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- Receiving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Czech