What are you going to do
- Recieving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language (Czech) through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact to all Czech speaking clients.
- Pro - actively responding to customer queries in Czech via inbound calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Data input and information management.
- Liasing with the team leader to resovle any customer complaints/ issues.
What we offer
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel: accommodation provided for up to 2 weeks
- Support to rent their own flat
- Production bonus
- 1 month training
- Greek lessons
- Friendly and international working environment
What we ask:
- Graduates of High School, College, University
- Customer service experience would be beneficial
- Native Czech speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Eligible to work in the EU (EU Visa: no sponsored visa for this position)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV in English!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- Receiving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Czech