What are you going to do
- Receiving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language (Finnish) through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Finnish speaking clients.
- Proactively responding to customer queries in Finnish via inbound calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Data input and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/ issues.
What we offer
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel: accommodation provided for up to 2 weeks
- Support with finding and renting your own flat
- Various bonus systems
- 1 month training
- Greek lessons
- Friendly and international working environment
- Opportunity to work in Greece
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Native Finnish speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Minimum 1 year availability
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV in English!
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £1,000.00 and £1,350.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- You will be providing support for Finnish speakers by answering all incoming inquiries and complaints
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Finnish