One of our clients is looking for candidates that are fleunt in Finnish and English to fill the full time customer service positions in Athens, Greece. The client is an expert in customer service providing companies around the world with customer care, technical support and much more. If you speak Finnish and English, wish to acquire first hand experience in customer service and work in an international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Receiving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language (Finnish) through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Finnish speaking clients.
- Proactively responding to customer queries in Finnish via inbound calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Data input and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/ issues.
What we offer
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel: accommodation provided for up to 2 weeks
- Support with finding and renting your own flat
- Various bonus systems
- 1 month training
- Greek lessons
- Friendly and international working environment
- Opportunity to work in Greece
- At least finished high school
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Native Finnish speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Minimum 1 year availability
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £1000.00 and £1350.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- You will be providing support for Finnish speakers by answering all incoming inquiries and complaints
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Finnish