One of our clients is looking for candidates that are fluent in Danish and English to fill the full-time customer service positions in Athens, Greece. The client is an expert in customer service providing companies around the world with customer care, technical support and much more. If you speak Danish and English, wish to acquire first-hand experience in customer service and work in an international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Recieving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language (Danish) through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact to all Danish speaking clients.
- Pro - actively responding to customer queries in Danish via inbound calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Data input and information management.
- Liasing with the team leader to resovle any customer complaints/ issues.
What we offer
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel: accommodation provided for up to 2 weeks
- Support in finding and renting your own flat
- Various bonus systems
- 1 month training
- Greek lessons
- Friendly and international working environment
- At least finished high school
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Native Danish speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Minimum 1 year availability
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Foreign: Abroad
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £1000 and £1350 per month
- Responsible for
- You will be responsible for recieving and handling all incoming inquiries from the Danish market
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Danish