One of our clients is looking for candidates that are fluent in Norwegian and English to fill the full time customer service positions in Athens, Greece. The client is an expert in customer service providing companies around the world with customer care, technical support and much more. If you speak Norwegian and English, wish to acquire first hand experience in customer service and work in an international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Recieving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language (Norwegian) through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact to all Norewegian speaking clients.
- Pro - actively responding to customer queries in Norwegian via inbound calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Data input and information management.
- Liasing with the team leader to resovle any customer complaints/ issues.
What we offer
- Flight ticket
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Hotel: accommodation provided for up to 2 weeks
- Support to rent their own flat
- Production bonus
- 1 month training
- Greek lessons
- Friendly and international working environment
- At least finished high school
- Native Norwegian speaker
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligible to work in the EU (EU Visa: no sponsored visa for this position)
- Minimum 1 year availability
- Start date: April
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- Receiving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Norwegian