One of our clients is looking for British natives to fill the the full time customer service positions in Athens, Greece. The client is an expert in customer service providing companies around the world with customer care, technical support and much more. If you are a British native, wish to acquire first hand experience in customer service and work in an international environment, then this offer is for you.
- Receiving and handling inquiries and providing support through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact to all British clients.
- Proactively responding to customer queries via inbound calls, emails, chat, etc.
- Data input and information management.
- Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/ issues.
What we offer:
- Flight ticket
- Friendly and international working environment
- Hotel: accommodation provided for up to 2 weeks
- Greek lessons
- 1 month training
- Production bonus
- Support to rent their own flat
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- At least finished high school
- British native
- Good knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Minimum 1 year availability
- Start date: March/ April
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- Receiving and handling inquiries and providing support in the native language through inbound calls, email or chat applications.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required