What are you going to do
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the registration desk
- Stewarding students, teachers and exhibitors.
- Silencing seminars
- Handing out promotional material
- Answering questions and generally assisting fair attenders.
What we offer:
- £50 - to be transferred following the event.
- Lunch voucher
What we ask:
- Secondary Education
- No experience required.
- That you are friendy, approachable and happy to help.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 15
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
Between £0.00 and £8.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting the events team.
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required