What are you going to do
This position will suit someone looking for an internship and/or work experience in a live music business-oriented company
- Researching and gathering information by telephone, internet and email.
- Photocopying documents.
- Working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other applications.
- You will need to interact and cooperate effectively with company employees and freelance staff.
- Demonstrate or develop skills to resolve issues, communicate and collaborate effectively, be creative when opportunities occur and maintain a high degree of integrity and accuracy in all activities.
Reason for this Work Experience / Internship
- To develop good organisational and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to gain more experience in the music industry.
- Full time hours (can be flexible for studying)
What we ask:
- GSCE's or equivalent
- Phone experience preferred
- Someone who is assertive, willing to assist and get the job done.
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 7
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Internships, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £220.00 and £270.00 per week
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required