What are you going to do
As a member of our casual staff you will be providing great customer service to our guest. Working in different events such us:
- Canape Receptions
- Buffet Lunches/ Dinners
- Silver Service Lunches/ Dinners
- Private Parties - birthdays, weddings, christenings etc.
What we offer:
- We offer flexible shifts - you can choose the days and times you want to work.
- We are a London Minimum Wage Employer so the minimum rate you will get is £10.20+holiday pay. Payments are made weekly.
- Opportunity to work in the most amazing London venues.
- Training - you do not need to have all the experience. we will train you to work to our standards.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- no previous experience needed
- Be presentable
- Good team player
- Want to work and learn
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
£10.20 per hour
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required