What are you going to do
- Visiting stores where Havaianas are sold and makeing sure that staff are clued up about how great our products are, and that they're displayed in the best way possible in-store.
- Respresenting Havaianas at events this summer, including student events, AU events and festivals.
- Driving awareness of brand on social media within the student community.
What we offer
- Havaianas and apparel supplied
- Full training provided
- Possible roles within Havaianas after graduation
- Valuable real work experience/CV enhancing work
What we ask:
- Undergraduate students
- Retail / hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and motivation to work autonomously
- Outgoing personality
If you're lively, outgoing and love all things summer then this is a job for you!
- The job is flexible to fit around your hectic student lifestyle - we let you choose your hours.
- 6 - 8 working hours per week.
- Education Level
- London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester & Liverpool
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£8.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Conduct staff training, liaise with accounts, increase brands visibility in stores, weekly report, support key marketing initiatives, represent the brand at events and other duties assigned by Havaianas marketing team.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Retail
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required