What are you going to do
The duties will include:
- Assistance in creating a digital marketing strategy
- Suggesting innovative ideas and ways to drive traffic to social media platforms.
- Generating content, sourcing imagery, design and content for posts.
- Publishing posts on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and other relevant social media platforms.
- Dealing with the audience, responding to queries (including on-going conversations) and the use of private messages.
What we offer:
- An ongoing support will be provided. This is a part-time work from home based role.
- Progression to a paid Internships or a Full-time role as an opportunity could be within 6 month, based on performance results.
What we ask:
- A desirable candidate is an Undergraduate/Masters student (or a recent Graduate)
- You will need a basic experience of using Social Media platforms, which must include Facebook and Twitter
- You will also need to have a basic experience with writing promotional context, editing photos and short videos. You will have to be well-organised and manage your time effectively in this work from home position.
- It is a part-time role requiring 5 - 6 hours a week of your time. It will also require regular meetings about 3-4 times a month and occasional travels around Scotland (1-2 times a month)
Note: The final step in the selection process includes a required trial task related to the job role context.
It is crucial to be passion driven, keen on your future profession and highly communicative with the ability to build networks. It is also important to be interested in topics such as Happiness, Quality of life and Future. I would prefer to work with someone who wants to make a positive difference in the world.
Please add to your Cover Letter briefly answers on the questions below:
1) Do you think most people spend enough time doing things they love? (one sentence)
2) What do you think drives people to spend their time the way they do? (one sentence)
3) What impact do you want to make on the world? (maximum 3 sentences).
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
£7.50 per hour
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required