What are you going to do
- Leading the in-house PR strategy, managing external PR and Influencer agencies.
- Representing the brand, acting as the main point of contact for all in-house PR enquiries.
- Copywriting: writing press releases, presentations and product copy.
- Proactively creating and identifying PR opportunities, working with press and influencers to secure coverage.
- Managing and maintaining all RDA's social media channels with specific focus on Bitcoin Talk, CoinBase, Slack, Medium, LinkedIn
What we offer
Job Type: Full Time Intern Position
Salary: £12k basic
OTE £36,000 - £70,000pa incl Bonuses and Company Tokens based on performance
Bonuses are available in crypto currencies as well as FIAT.
What we ask:
- Minimum degree: Bachelors Degree
- Minimum work experience: Social Media Intern
- A passion for social media and good judgment about what captures people's attention and gets people talking
- Experience in PR or editorial disciplines and skill in understanding what drives a news story is helpful
- Strong interest in ICOs and blockchain related economies
- A creative disposition. This is first and foremost a creative job. Responsible for the creative output on a given social campaign
- Experience working with the social networks to identify opportunities for innovation
- A collaborative nature. In a discipline that sits at the nexus of marketing and PR
- Proficiency in measurement, analytics and insights which they can use to help define their campaigns as well as measure their impact
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous experience of working for companies that had big social media presence and a passion for the Creative industry would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Constantly monitoring the latest updates in the crypto currency related social media landscape, keeping abreast of new and relevant developments.
- Working closely with the Founding Partners to create content for the RDA's social media channels.
- Writing all captions for RDA's social media activity.
- Creating weekly/monthly reports.
- Provide regular status reports on marketing statistics
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £12,000 and £70,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Social Media & Marketing
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Swedish