What are you going to do
- Lead and supervise on and off site activities and excursions, through active participation.
- Maintain student behaviour and ensure the safety and welfare of students at all times.
- Be prepared and fully informed for the activities and tours.- Pro-actively encourage students to take part in the activities.
- Assist in general with the smooth running of the centre, ensuring the students enjoy their stay.
The successful candidates will be an enthusiastic team player and will demonstrate excellent communication skills.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- (Essential) Excellent interpersonal skills.
- (Essential) Enjoys working with children and young adults
- (Essential) Ability to work in high pressure environment
- (Desirable) Experience in a similar role, customer service, supervising, administration
- (Desirable) Knowledge and interest in Irish and Dublin history
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Northern Ireland, East Midlands, North West, South West, East Anglia, North, South East, Offshore UK (eg Isle of), London, North Wales, Scotland, South Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Abroad, Other
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required