Thameen Fragrance was founded in 2013 and is a niche, luxury, British brand, which has grown to become one of the UK's best-selling fragrances. Born from an obsession of beautiful fragrance oils, it is teamed with the vision to construct elegant, original and contemporary fragrances. Each central ingredient has been painstakingly sourced to ensure that it is of the most exquisite quality and has been combined to create precious Extrait Parfums of very high concentration.
We are seeking the best and the most ambitious of individuals who can express this story in its true essence!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Thameen team as ambassadors for this dynamic, successful and growing brand.
Your main roles and responsibilities include delivering the genuinely passionate and dedicated customer experience Thameen has become well known for, ensuring all sales targets and agreed KPI's are hit and just as importantly contributing to the positive Thameen culture.
We believe everyone in our organisation is cut from the same cloth, no matter your background or experience, we acknowledge each success, yet we encourage originality and the unique characteristics which make people, people.
If you think you have the drive and passion to stand out, apply now by sending us your CV and take the next step to becoming a valued and successful member of Thameen!
What we offer:
- Commission and incentives.
- Opportunities to grow and develop in a fast-growing company.
- At least finished college A levels
- Driven and highly-motivated.
- Passionate about working with people.
- Friendly, self-confident and committed to providing an exceptional, luxury customer service.
- Excellent standards of professionalism and personal presentation.
- Displays patience in working with a customer to determine product fit.
- A commitment to being a true ambassador of Thameen’s brand, culture and core values.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
£10.54 per hour
- Responsible for
- Delivering exceptional customer service and contributing to Thameen’s unique people culture.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required