We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and flexible people to join Armenian Family Street Bar.
Great customer service skills
Eligibility to work in the UK
Willingness to learn
Please note that the job will be available from May 2018
- Previous kitchen/service experience preferred, however training will be provided.
- Usually Saturday&Sunday shifts available at events & Food Festivals across North East, also kitchen&take orders, serve food duties in our Cafe.
- It's essential you have a passion for food and customer service skills.
- Loading and unloading catering units when is required
- Other job duties such as cleaning, preparing food, setting up, Back&Front of the house, cash handling
What we offer:
- interesting job within family oriented team
- Good rates of pay
- Exciting and fast-paced role
- No minimum education required
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Weekend
- Salary indication
£8.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- To assist in the service of food and beverages to a range of customers along with basic food preparation duties. In addition undertake general cleaning duties.
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required