Are you looking for a new job and have you always wanted to work in a start-up? Then this is the job for you because, for one of our partners, we are currently looking for a Driver Partner Lead to start ASAP in London!
As a Driver Partner Lead, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow our network of driver partners in London. Our partner, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and the provider has launched a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis;
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners;
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners;
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to ViaVan’s driver partners.
What we offer
- A challenging opportunity in a start-up;
- A wage of 10 pounds per hour;
- Lots of responsibilities and a full time employment;
- Good growing opportunities as the company continues to grow;
- An international working environment.
- At least finished college A levels
- Some kind of similar working experience, preferably experience in customer service;
- You are a native/fluent English speaker;
- You perform well under lots of pressure and you are full time available;
- You can work individually and handle responsibility;
- You are tech savvy.
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Responsible for
- Responsible for communication with internal and external clients
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required