This is a Part Time position, requiring you to work 20 hours per week over 5 days, early mornings (from 7am), including weekends.
Are you ready for an action packed and responsible role at the heart of our store?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues, and put your organisational and leadership skills to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of a Cash Office/Sales comes with a range of responsibilities and rewards. Your to do list, both in the office and on the sales floor includes:
- Ensuring the store team are actively managing the safety and security routines in line with the store audit goals.
- Managing all the cash handling and administration tasks of the store.
- Training and developing the team on till procedures, Health and Safety and Loss Prevention, together with the Store Manager
- Supporting the store team with big campaigns and activities including annual stocktake.
- Supporting the management team with Planning, Personnel and Payroll routines.
- Setting an example for the team by acting as a role model and using our Values.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to provide constructive, striaghtforward feedback to develop the team.
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Being organised and prioritising based on the needs of the business.
- Strong numerical skills and an attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career with endless opportunities!
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free