Professional Products Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 8th time.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair, skin and beauty products. The 9 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Redken, Pureology, Matrix, Décleor, Carita and soon to join the division will be Baxter of California. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK.
What are key highlights of this role?
In this exciting role within the Digital Transformation Team at L’Oréal you'll use GA 360 and Biq Query, SQL and Adobe campaign tools to help the business harness the wealth of data to drive better online and offline campaigns and learn more about our customers and their behavioural patterns, dramatically influencing the wider marketing and commercial strategy for nine exciting brands.
Manage on-going online metrics for weekly, monthly and annual reporting and KPIs
- · Identifying websites optimisation opportunities to meet commercial and engagement objectives
- · Working with the digital and commercial teams in order to deliver insights to product performance and highlight opportunities to improve the KPIs
- · Advise teams on best practice in UX and UI based on gathered data and analytics led testing
- · Manage projects of online multivariate and a/b testing
- · Analysing CRM customer data and customer lifetime value metrics for online that integrate with multi-channel single customer view
- · Increase team self-service on CRM data / web analytics across ecommerce and marketing teams through easy to navigate and clear performance reports and dashboards
- · Strategic planning for the use of digital analytics data to maximise performance of websites and apps and CRM.
- · Implementation and on-going development of digital dashboards and ad-hoc reporting for ecommerce, CRM and multi-channel marketing
- · Working with the digital managers and CRM team to pro-actively identify optimisation opportunities to the customer journey and experience
- · Managing PPC campaigns performance, supporting Multichannel Acquisition Manager with strategic data informed decision on key optimisations
- · Working directly with the dedicated team at Google on ongoing campaigns and AdWords account improvements
- · Implementing websites tagging and tracking using Google Tag Manager
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- · Educated to degree level or equivalent
- · Hands-on experience with SQL or BigQuery and an understanding of databases and large data sets
- · Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, ideally at 360 level and including Google Tag Manager
- · Experience of working in a Performance Marketing environment (PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, etc.)
- · Experienced creating RFV segmentations and customer behaviour insights from CRM
- · Knowledge of Google Ad Words / Paid Search campaigns and ability to analyse the account performance and advise on optimisations to the campaigns
- · Experience working in the e-commerce environment and on UI/ UX projects
- · Knowledge of Product Optimisation process and A/B & MVT testing
- · Excellent communication skills and readiness to present own insights to business stakeholders at all levels
- · Ability to influence and build relationships across an organisation
- · Highly organised with prioritisation skills
What could L’Oréal offer me?
World class training and development.
- · Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- · Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
- · The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required