Marketing Operations Manager – 2 year Fixed Term Contract - London (with frequent international travel)
We are currently looking for an experienced marketing specialist to lead marketing operations and project implementation for a large scale channel partnership programme.
This is a great opportunity work with market leading technologies and join one of the largest transformation programmes in the travel industry.
- Plan and monitor marketing implementation, managing project risks, interdependencies and exception; use this insight to develop and maintain contingency plans, reports and assessments
- Liaise with program management and other related projects to ensure work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Lead consolidation of source market marketing plans; campaign, offer and promotion calendars; multi-channel test and learn programs
- Work closely with Group Head of Digital Marketing and IT to manage the DMP/Ad Tech business case including cross-market, cross-functional requirements gathering, solutions selection, system and process integration.
- Champion and support deeper audience targeting in local markets/segments through use of best practice data driven strategies
- Act as the marketing data owner, being responsible for consistent and compliant data delivery, collection, storage and GDPR compliance.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Experience of managing complex, large-scale, commercially sensitive marketing campaigns and projects
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy, approachability and a constructive attitude
- Excellent project management skills, including work prioritisation, planning, and ability to traffic projects on time
- Experience and solid understanding of marketing plan development and delivery, including exceptional presentation skills and the ability to present data in meaningful and accessible ways with the ability to adapt to the audience
- Evidence of influencing and challenging key business decisions at department level and cross functionally; appetite and motivation to raise the game in a fast-changing environment
- Passionate about audience segmentation and testing programs and able to drive enthusiasm for it across the marketing function
- Experience managing tech platforms and data solutions for digital marketing.
- Significant experience in audience segmentation and data driven marketing, ideally for a top-tier digital consumer brand
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required