Governance and Planning Senior Analyst -...
The Governance and Planning team – consisting of four major practices – is instrumental to driving Group IT’s strategic direction and to provide transparency into the IT project...
Governance and Planning Senior Analyst - Peterborough
The Governance and Planning team – consisting of four major practices – is instrumental to driving Group IT’s strategic direction and to provide transparency into the IT project landscape, roadmap, budgets, resources and delivery process.
We are currently looking for an experienced Governance and Planning Senior Analyst who will support the Practice Leads within the G&P practices on a group level but also have their own accountabilities. The role will be responsible for overseeing , reviewing and consolidating the weekly reporting produced by the Project Managers and mentoring junior analysts.
- Lead change projects within G&P to improve processes, systems or interfaces
- Governance and assurance of data quality, integrity and consistency across IT portfolio programs and projects
- Monitor programs and projects data and address variances to plan (e.g. against schedule or budget)
- Responsibility for reporting (ad hoc and regular, KPI tracking), maintaining the reporting framework and calendar as well as data analytics/MI within the Group PMO IT Portfolio.
- Definition and maintenance of IT portfolio specific processes, frameworks, templates and tools.
- Participate/lead change projects to improve processes, systems or interfaces within the IT Change Portfolio (e.g. support PPM tool pilot)
- Support the management of the PM Community
- Support and improve the project governance process
- Support and improve project methodology & standards definition process
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Experience in a similar role on a Blue-chip organisation
- Demonstrable strong experience in data management and data reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Experience in working under challenging circumstances
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Practical experience of structured project management systems such as Prince 2
- Touristic or Airline industry Know How
- Risk Management and Quality Assurance experience
- Published at
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required