International Tax Specialist – London (with regular international travel)
We are currently looking for an experienced and adaptable International Tax Specialist to work as part of a small, but fast paced Group Tax team, reporting into the Director of Group Tax. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and management of appropriate tax arrangements supporting our international, In Destination Management (IDM) business.
- Provide tax input into the design of the operating model for new destinations, working closely with the business, legal, HR, finance & tax teams.
- Develop procedures and controls to ensure that existing In Destination activities are compliant from a tax (incl social security) perspective. This includes monitoring tax developments and recommending changes, as required, to address these.
- Managing external stakeholders including tax authorities, advisors, auditors etc in relation to tax matters relating to our In Destination Management operations.
- Provide timely & accurate input into other Group Tax processes as they relate to In Destination Management (for example, Country by Country Reporting, transfer pricing, tax reporting etc).
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Tax professional
- Strong project management skills
- Good people management skills
- Excellent communication skills – ability to articulate recommendations to non-technical stakeholders in a clear manner
- Solution-focussed mindset
- Personal drive
- Experience of working in a FTSE 250 environment
- Accounting skills
- Attention to detail