What are you going to do
UOWN is looking for someone with a love for words to help us produce helpful and engaging content across a range of topics.
The work will involve producing content for our Content Hub. Work hours are flexible and you will manage your own schedule
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay - Real Living Wage
- opportunity to work for a young vibrant startup
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- You have knowledge and understanding of content marketing techniques
- You have strong organisational and planning skills.
- You have some experience of producing content for the web and building audiences online is a real bonus.
- You are an excellent writer and an imaginative story teller
- You ensure content is delivered on time.
- You are comfortable working with our in-house creative team where necessary to ensure that all output is on brand.
- You can demonstrate that you can effectively manage your own time working schedule.
- You can contribute to idea generation within the team and bringing those ideas to life once you have settled in.
- You take responsibility for writing and delivery of written content.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £8.75 and £10.20 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Content Writing
- Type of Job
- Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required