Are you looking for a new job and have you always wanted to work in a start-up? Then this is the job for you because, for one of our partners, we are currently looking for an Account Manager to start ASAP in London!
As an Account Manager, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and operations management while helping to grow our network of driver partners in London. Our partner, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and the provider has launched a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Work closely with our senior team on operations, marketing, and analysis;
- Become an expert on our partner's products and services – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch our partners product to new driver partners and to address inquiries from existing driver partners;
- Generate leads and develop relationships with potential driver partners;
- Provide an impeccable level of customer service to driver partners.
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a start-up;
- A wage of 10 pounds per hour;
- Lots of responsibilities and a full time employment;
- Good growing opportunities as the company continues to grow;
- An international working environment.
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- Some kind of similar working experience, preferably experience in customer service/account management;
- You are a native/fluent English speaker;
- You perform well under lots of pressure;
- You can work individually and handle responsibility;
- You are tech savvy.
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Full Time Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
£10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Responsible for communication with internal and external clients
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required