We are looking for a German Fluent (preferably native) speaking Part-time Assistant.
• Assisting Managing Director with B2B activities with German speaking customers, which will include:
• Calling German speaking customers, follow up with emails
• Build up relationships with potential clients via various platforms: email, phone, LinkedIn
• General assistance of a manager with day-to-day activities
• Perfect time-management skills
• Advanced PC skills – quick in typing, formatting and organising documents
• MS Office skills – advanced (Power Point, Word, Excel)
• English – advanced (business writing and quick typing)
• German Language – must be fluent (preferable native)
Desired Competence (not compulsory):
• Second language would be an advantage (Swedish, Norwegian or French)
• Experience in Marketing and Business Development
• Experience in Recruitment
• B2B experience
• Self-organised and responsible
• Quick Learner
Ideally, we are looking for a part-time student who would be able to work with us on a flexible time basis.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free