Are you looking to contribute to the crypto-currency breakthrough that is changing the world?
BBOD cryptocurrency derivatives exchange is setting up a supreme team of cryptocurrency research experts to lead our educational and marketing activities in all corners of the globe.
Research Analyst at BBOD will work on our research desk, contributing to research and analysis on numerous subject areas within the cryptocurrency/blockchain space.
- Gather together and examine large data sets from blockchains (eg. Bitcoin, Ethereum), crypto exchanges, other fintech platforms, crypto websites and other information origins within the blockchain space.
- Have a hand in or write articles for our BBOD research blog.
- Derive new proposal for areas of research and analysis.
- Participate in educational content of BBOD Crypto University.
- Participate in promotion and distribution of the research and educational products, both via internet and live meetings (eg. conferences, meet-ups).
- Represent the company in academic and industry conferences and share technical information with the public.
About BBOD Labs Ltd.
BBOD is world's fastest hybrid cryptocurrency derivatives exchange with marketing and research offices in Cambridge, UK.
What we offer
- Part-time or Full-time job (students are welcomed)
- Career development
- Work at best office space in Cambridge
- At least finished college A levels
- Native level fluency in English, excellent writing skills
- genuine interest and fascination with cryptocurrency/blockchain area
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, econometrics, economics or statistics (or in progress)
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 10 - 30
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £8.00 and £10.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Research and analysis on numerous subject areas within the cryptocurrency/blockchain space
- Type of Job
- ICT, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required