EasyCoding Club is an exciting afterschool programme that inspires young children to explore robotics and technology. Our classes are designed to nurture young inquisitive minds to develop an interest in coding and building robots from an early age. Dedicated to teaching key science and engineering practices, the children learn coding, visualise abstract concepts and apply maths in a fun engaging way. Our EasyCoding Clubs are mainly operating in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, London and classes are open to children aged 6+
Responsibilities of the Coaching Assistants:
- Assist Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) head teacher
- Prepare classroom and sessions for Lego Robotics, Lego WeDo and science projects.
- Support pupils to build and program robots using Lego bricks, and easy to understand visual programming blocks
- Support young children when they need help and identify a curriculum so that they can work at their own pace while encouraging them
- Liaise with engineers and management team to understand course requirements
- Listening and responding to parents' queries and welcome newcomers.
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!
Do you want to apply within one click and stay up to date on the newest vacancies that suit you? Signup as a student!Sign up for free