Opportunity to form part of a new Process Improvement team tasked with identifying and implementing improvement initiatives at Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, one of the leading NHS Trust's in the country. Initiatives will include optimisation of one of the largest deployments of automated inventory management systems in Europe; process mapping material flows within the Hospital and developing and implementing improvement plans; engagement with industry partners to take forward development of a digital supply chain.
- Work as part of a team of 5-10 interns reporting to the Supply Chain Director.
- Undertake data analysis to identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop process improvement solutions, support implementation, and measure impact.
- Support implementation of existing improvement initiatives including expansion of current systems and development of a digital supply chain model.
What we offer
- Supply chain management experience in one of the largest hospitals in the country;
- Practical experience of delivering process improvement initiatives in a healthcare environment;
- Mentor support to apply lean and six sigma principles;
- Opportunity to be involved in building a digital supply chain with exposure to AI and Predictive Analytics;
- You should be registered as a university student
- Must be comfortable with working with systems/ data analysis;
- Ideally studying or graduated in a Procurement/ Supply Chain Management with an interest in a future career in Supply Chain;
- Education Level
- Central London
- Working hours per week
- 7 - 8
- Type of Contract
- Summer / Holiday Jobs, Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
£20000 per year
- Responsible for
- Process Improvement
- Type of Job
- Logistics jobs, Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required