What are you going to do
Your goals for the position will be to:
- Support the CEO and other Ketosource team members with the day to day running of the office
- Support customers and make sure they are happy/ get what they need from us
- Execute a wide variety of research and administrative tasks for the company
- Dealing with inbound communications
- Support customers
- Deal with the day to day running of the office
- Execute a wide variety of administrative tasks
- Look after the social media accounts
- Formatting documents and website
- The most important attributes are your soft skills and your ability to learn on the job
You should be able to use google docs (spreadsheets, docs, slides) proficiently (or Microsoft Office applications) and other desk and cloud based applications
- Good and professional communicator
- Professional and reliable attitude/ ability to get things done proactively
- Asks questions whenever isn't sure about a task or project
We are looking for people who are passionate about the potential of ketone metabolism to make a difference - whether it's via the ketogenic diet, fasting or other ketone tools.
Importantly we are looking for people who also:
Are "ALL-IN" –working at Ketosource requires a high ownership mentality, and is a place where you own the goals and the outcomes.
- Want to Operate in a True Meritocracy –where the best ideas, decisions and results win out, and where responsibilities are given consistent with people's abilities and strengths (versus based on other considerations such as tenure).
- Are Able to Work with "Transparency" –In other words, a place where you don't filter what you say. Information, plans, ideas are shared openly with everyone within the company so that people learn from each other and build on each others insights to find the best answers and solutions for the team (Ketosource).
- Want to Work with a High Degree of Integrity –You are driven to contribute to true results for clients and customers, to finding the truth of any problem or solution (no matter if it's not what we would've liked)and to contribute to the team's evolution.
- Realize that Humility and Open-Mindedness are Required–Ketosource is a place where people's egos have to be set aside. e.g., we are all responsible for coming up with the best answers and it's not about "being right" because no single person (including the CEO!) knows everything and everyone makes mistakes.
- Have Relentlessly High Standards –and are constantly looking for ways to make things better, get better answers, because you know that this will enable the Ketosource team to make a bigger and more worthwhile difference in the world.
- Realize that it is Difficult to Operate in this Type of Environment–but who ultimately value the personal growth, meaningful work and meaningful relationships that come from operating in this way.
- Are Data-Driven and Analytical Thinkers–Ketosource is a fact-driven company which often looks to data collection and analysis to find the best answers to the challenges it faces - whether it being helping clients achieve their goals, or any other challenge.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- soft skills and ability to learn on the job
- google docs
- interest in nutrition/diets
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 16
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
£6.50 per hour
- Responsible for
- Operational tasks
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required