You need to have Energy, Excitement and Enthusiasm as well as a non-judgemental and kind and thoughtful approach, to become a wonderful Son-Rise Facilitator.
Taking part in the training provided to learn the Son-Rise method.
Coming to the house in North Kensington twice a week for sessions of two hours each time.
Taking an interest in the development of the programme.
Accepting training and Accepting feedback so as to make your self a really useful Facilitator.
Leaving your problems at home so you can be truly present when in a session.
Wanting to do this job rather than just a job.
What we offer:
- You should be registered as a college student Very good English
- No experience but real interest in autism and the Son-Rise method
- Energy, Enthusiasm, Non-Judgemental approach
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Salary indication
£15.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Taking the training seriously, so as to become part of the team of facilitators working to show Patrick the way out of autism, using Son-Rise techniques.
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Counselling and Social Services
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required