What are you going to do
The intern will colloborate closely with the marketing, press and web teams to maximise opportunities to promote Waddesdon's wide range of activities.
The role will suit someone with an interest in a career in marketing, with excellent IT skills and an aptitude for working with images, video and social media.
- Circulating visitor information and uploading event content to a range of print titles, local media and digital channels
- Undertake day-to-day updating and uploading of content and images to all Waddesdon's websites
- Researching, updating contacts records and email lists
- Preparing and distributing email newsletters
- Social media marketing and online customer service monitoring
- Handling enquiries, searching, selecting, resizing and crediting images
- Supporting filming and photography in the House and Grounds
- Logging media coverage, downloading, storing and circulating cuttings
- Monitor marketing campaigns and contribute to report tracking the impact of Waddesdon's marketing
- Stationery ordering, photocopying, mailings, postal franking and other office duties
Learning, Skills & Experience Offered:
- Understanding the various roles within a large communications team – marketing, press, PR, event planning and digital marketing
- Developing skills in writing, editing and picture selection
- Digital marketing
- Web editing and writing
What we offer
- Volunteer National Trust Card
- £10 daily allowance
- Free onsite accomodation
- Catering employment opportunities within the Waddesdon estate
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills – Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
- Organised with a good attention to detail
- Ability to deal with others at all levels internally and with the media
Apply now for the chance to be considered as a Waddesdon intern!
£10 daily allowance given, and free onsite accommodation offered, alongside employment opportunities in catering for interns.
22.5hours a week, spread over 3 days.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 7 - 9
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Salary indication
Between £10 and £120 Per Month
- Responsible for
- responsible for promoting all the activities of Waddesdon and its trading company through a wide range of traditional and digital communications channels.
- Type of Job
- Advertising / Marketing / PR , Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required