What are you going to do
We are looking for fun, passionate and energetic teachers to join our lovely team of Buddies (our jargon for teachers). We provide 25-30 min 1-on- 1 full English immersion courses on our interactive online teaching platform.
If you are an outgoing and creative individual then we are the right school for you!
Teaching hours (Chinese Time): Monday-Friday - 3pm-10pm ; Saturday-Sunday - 9am-10pm-
This is a part-time/full-time ongoing role
Please quote StudentJob when you sign up
What we offer
- Rolling contracts to suit your needs
- Fixed contracted hours - get paid whether you teach or not!
- Unlimited teaching hours (minimum 5 per week).
- Up to £12.50/hour + bonuses.
- Flexible hours - work at a time that suits you.
- part-time/full-time ongoing role
- Continuous professional development - weekly Buddy seminars, online courses and one-to- one feedback sessions.
- Chance for progression within the company - we are always on the lookout for new talent to help us develop our company.
- Perk Box – discounted gym memberships, train fares, mobile plans, free phone insurance, Apple discounts…
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Minimum availability is 5 hours per week
- Native English speaker (non-native teachers with outstanding pronunciation and spoken ability will also be considered).
- 1+ year's experience working with children.
- Internet download speed of 20 mbps or more.
- Part-time/full-time ongoing role
Documents required for application:
- Contact details.
- Copy of some sort of photographic ID (passport, driver’s license or similar).
- Written self intro (100-200 words).
- Introductory video (1-2 mins) aimed at your potential future students.
- Copies of certifications (if applicable).
- Education Level
- College, University, Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs
- Responsible for
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required