Opinion Outpost is an online market research panel, where you can earn money, vouchers and other rewards for answering our online surveys. As a member, you will be invited to take surveys on a variety of topics, such as household products, gadgets and electronics, healthcare, sports, lifestyle, travel and more. In return for your time, you will earn points that you can exchange for cash, or for Amazon.co.uk or iTunes® Gift Cards* and more! You will also have a chance to win in our annual £20,000 giveaway.
With each paid online survey you complete, you are entered into our Quarterly Cash Prize Draw, where you can win £5,000 cash! Opinion Outpost offers you the opportunity to earn rewards and influence decision makers in the UK by completing our paid online surveys about various products and services you know. It's free to join, and you can redeem your rewards in cash or vouchers for every paid online survey you complete!
Moreover, we want to make a difference by donating a charity on your behalf for every survey that you fill out. And what could be better than supporting a good cause through OpinieLand?
What we offer
- All you need is an internet connection
- You can take as many or as few paid surveys as you like
- Points that can be exchanged for cash via PayPal and vouchers from iTunes, Bol.com, VVV Cadeaubon, Zalando, Kruidvat.
- Quarterly Prize Draw of € 2,000 cash
- Moreover, we want to make a difference by donating a charity on your behalf for every survey that you fill out. And what could be better than supporting a good cause through OpinieLand?
- No minimum education required
- Anyone over 18 and living in UK
- No previous work experience required
- Education Level
- Secondary School
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Voluntary, Placements
- Responsible for
- Market research
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required