What are you going to do
This role requires you to be proactive, organised and a general 'fixer' when things aren't quite right. It's a fast-paced environment so you'll be kept busy - we need somebody who will thrive in that and do a great job!
Duties will look like:
- Front of house responsibilities.
- Greeting clients and candidates.
- Diary management.
- General office maintenance and management.
- Organising post.
- Organising lunches, dinners, cars and transfers.
- Replenish snacks and keep the kitchen fully stocked..
- Join the plant committee and make sure we keep our plants alive.
- Planning and supporting with client aftercare throughout the year.
- Supporting with Wiser events and socials.
- Representing Wiser daily, inside and outside of the office.
What we offer
- Breakfast daily
- Friday drinks
- Quarterly socials
- Discounted gym membership
- Aviva pension
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- A proactive approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- A natural 'fixer'.
- Always thinking one step ahead.
- Ability to maintain high organisational standards and influence others to be the same.
- Meticulous with attention to detail, especially when coordinating meetings, phone calls and with their written and spoken grammar.
- Able to set the high standards by demonstrating the Wiser values in their day to day work.
Ready to apply? Get in touch with your CV
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate Jobs, Placements
- Salary indication
Between £21,000 and £25,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Greeting clients, general office maintenance and management
- Type of Job
- Admin / Secretarial, Receptionist
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required