What are you going to do
- Collect the children from school, help with homework, make dinner and, most importantly, have fun until their parents get home.
- You will be matched with a local family so will get to know the kids and build a bond with the whole family, and you won't have a long commute!
- Keep your evenings and weekends free!
What we offer:
- £9/hour and work part-time usually 3-5 afternoons a week, 3pm-6pm
- A great alternative to retail or hospitality part-time jobs
- The opportunity to have FUN while earning money
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Be able to work on a part-time basis at least 3 afternoons per week from around 3pm-6pm
- Be available during term-time in London
- Have previous experience working with kids (this can be babysitting or helping out at a local club or volunteering with kids)
- You’ll need to pass background and have 2 excellent personal references. We take safety and security very seriously
- You need to have the right to work in the UK for the next 12 months (e.g. you’re an EU citizen or have the necessary visa
If you feel like this is the student job for you, click Apply Now and fill out the initial application form (it only takes 2 minutes!) - we'd love to have you as part of our team here at Koru Kids!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 9 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job
- Salary indication
£9.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Picking the kids up from school, helping with homework, and most importantly having fun!
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required