Koru Kids is dedicated to providing high quality childcare in London. We run a service providing after school care to working families in their homes - this is where you fit in! We’ll provide you with expert training including free paediatric first aid training worth £100.
If you're looking for a part-time job, you love working with children and spending your afternoons doing arts and crafts or playing in the park then this is the perfect job for you!
- You'll collect the children from school, help with homework, make dinner and keep them entertained until their parents get home
- You get to act as a role model for the children and build a special bond, playing a big part in their development and fostering a great relationship with both them and their parents
- We'll provide you with all the training you need then match you with a lovely local family close to your home or uni
- You'll be joining an ever-growing community of over 1000 student nannies in London
You'll get £9/hour and work part-time usually 3-5 afternoons a week, 3pm-6pm.
What we offer
- £9/hour and work part-time usually 3-5 afternoons a week, 3pm-6pm
- A great alternative to retail or hospitality part-time jobs
- The opportunity to have FUN while earning money
- An enriching experience allowing you to build up a great relationship with a family and watch their kids grow and develop
- Join the ever-growing community of Koru Kids student nannies and make friends at the same time!
- You should be registered as a university student
- Be able to work on a part-time basis at least 3 afternoons per week from around 3pm-6pm
- Be available during term-time in London, so you can commit to working with a family for the whole school year
- Have previous experience working with kids (this can be babysitting or helping out at a local club or volunteering with kids)
- You're extremely reliable, have excellent timekeeping and love working with children!
- You’ll need to pass background and have 2 excellent personal references. We take safety and security very seriously
- You need to be a current student
- You need to have the right to work in the UK for the next 12 months (e.g. you’re an EU citizen or have the necessary visa
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 9 - 20
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job
- Salary indication
£9.00 per hour
- Responsible for
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Home Care
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required