What are you going to do
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our marketing team in Shanghai. Our team is young, international and passionate about youth traveling to China. As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be involved in our online marketing projects from day one – with a lot of responsibility.
- Onsite optimization on our websites.
- Offsite optimization for our Facebook, YouTube, and blog.
- Content creation: Write/design original content and marketing materials for our social media accounts and website.
- Support the Marketing team in online and offline projects
What we offer
- Starting date: As soon as possible, but flexible
- Duration: 4-6 months
- Location: Shanghai, China
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- Experience with SEO, social media marketing, website management, photoshop skills or blogging
- Understanding of online marketing and community management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and a good eye for basic design and/or video editing skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn and maintain new knowledge at a fast pace
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively, and maintain a broad overview while dealing with multiple projects
- Most importantly, you must be ready to learn on the spot and bring a lot of energy to your work.
- Education Level
- College, University
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Internships, Graduate Internship
- Responsible for
- Digital Marketing
- Type of Job
- Project Management, Online Marketing
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required