What are you going to do
- To serve drinks to customers, whilst delivering the quality of service and cleanliness expected, in a safe, efficient and welcoming manner. Good communication,presentation, time management and social skills.
- To work as part of the kitchen team before, during and after kitchen Service, helping to ensure a smooth operation.
- To maintain clean, hygienic and safe standards within the kitchen areas.
What we offer
- Lovely riverside location, great team to work for, ongoing training.
- Professional work ethics.
- Accommodation for the right candidates.
What we ask:
- At least finished college A levels
- Desirable - Bar skill and front of house
- Motivated and enthusiatic
- Motivated and enthusiasm
- Good communication skils
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Accomodation available for the right candidtaes at a subsideised rate.
- Education Level
- Secondary School, College, University
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 23
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Summer / Holiday Jobs, Temporary Full Time
- Salary indication
Between £7.50 and £8.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Serving at our Bars and Food Service duties.
- Type of Job
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required