Are you a sociable and connected person thats passionate about music festivals and events? We’re in search of a Brand Manager to join our team on a part time basis and help us grow our Pollen membership base!
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace, incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they can't access anywhere else.
What you'll achieve in your first 6 months:
- Recruit a minimum of 15 quality members on a monthly basis, with quality measured by the number which go on to sell tickets to their friends on Pollen
- Identify and develop effective strategies for sourcing new members as well as utilising your personal connections to help achieve your monthly member recruitment targets
- Be the voice of Pollen within your area by passing back feedback from members on what events they'd like on the platform while being present at Pollen meetups and events.
- Communicate learnings from your recruitment strategies internally to help sculpt our member recruitment process into a fine tuned and well oiled machine.
What we offer
- £200 a month with uncapped commission structure averaging £500 per month.
- Ongoing sales training, offering great experience surrounding the music and festival industry.
- The opportunity to earn complimentary tickets to top clubs and events across the UK.
- The opportunity to earn complimentary tickets to 450+ festivals worldwide.
- No minimum education required
- Highly Sociable with strong interpersonal skills and preferably an interest in music and events.
- Experience in promoting and sales is a plus but not essential.
- No certificate or qualification required.
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
Between £200 and £500 per month
- Responsible for
- Networking & Recruiting Members
- Published at
- Type of Job
- Sales, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required