What are you going to do
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace, incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they can't access anywhere else.
What you'll achieve in your first 6 months:
- Recruit 20+ quality members on a monthly basis, with quality measured by the number which go on to be accepted as pollen members.
- Identify and develop effective strategies for sourcing new members as well as utilising your personal connections to help achieve your monthly member recruitment targets
- Be the voice of Pollen within your area by passing back feedback from members on what events they'd like on the platform while being present at Pollen meetups and events.
- Communicate learnings from your recruitment strategies internally to help sculpt our member recruitment process.
What we offer
- £750 per month
- Ongoing sales training, offering great experience surrounding the music and festival industry.
- The opportunity to earn complimentary tickets to top clubs and events across the UK.
- The opportunity to earn complimentary tickets to 450+ festivals worldwide.
- Access to all our exclusive pollen areas at festivals.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Highly Sociable with strong interpersonal skills and a strong interest in music, festivals and events.
- Experience in promoting and sales is a plus but not essential.
- No certificate or qualification required.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 5 - 10
- Type of Contract
- Casual / Part Time Jobs, Evening Job, Weekend
- Salary indication
£750 Per Month
- Responsible for
- Networking & Recruiting Members
- Type of Job
- Sales, Promotions
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required